Note : Using VIN search is the most accurate way to correctly identify Suzuki OEM Parts. If you choose to search without using a VIN, the parts ordered may not fit your motorcycle. Incorrectly ordered parts will be subject to the selling Dealer's credit return policy.
Payment can be made by the following methods at check-out-
Customers requiring further information regarding the payment process are advised to contact the store on (08)87250299 during business hours Monday-Friday 8.30 am - 5pm and Saturday 9am - 12pm (central standard time).
Customer orders are sent to their nominated shipping address via shipping options available at check out-
Flat rate - Australia Post Parcel Post $8.50 Australia wide delivery on ALL orders
Express Post - Australia Post Express Post $14.00 Australia wide on all orders (initial parcel only when back orders apply)
PLEASE NOTE LARGE PARTS MAY INCURE AN EXTRA POSTAGE COST
Pick-up - Available for customers that are able to collect items in store
Please contact the store on (08) 8725 0299 or by the Contact Us page if you require any further information regarding shipping.
Unfortunately we do not offer shipping overseas.
Non-stocked items are ordered direct from the manufacturer within 48 hours of customer order being recieved.
In the event that the manufacturer does not hold the item in warehouse stock the item will be placed on a back order. Back order transit times to Australian dealers is between 14-28 business days. Customers will be notified of back orders via nominated email address.
Items may also become discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer without notice. Customers will be notified of discontinued items via nominated email address. A refund will be processed within 24 hours via original payment method.
Customers can check availability on all parts and accessories by calling the store on (08)8725 0299 during business hours Monday - Friday between 8.30 am and 5pm and Saturday 9am - 12pm central standard time.
Returns are accepted on items that are faulty or do not match the order description. We cannot accept items due to 'change of mind' or incorrect part selection. There is no return on electrical components.
Items must be returned to the store within 21 days for a refund to be processed.
Payments made via PayPal / PayPal Express will be refunded via PayPal.
Payments made via ANZ eGate will require phone contact with the customer and a Credit Card refund will be processed.
1. In BRAND drop down menu select - HONDA
2. In YEAR drop down menu select - the year your model was manufactured
3. In MODEL drop down menu select - the model code of your motorcycle
4. In ASSEMBLY drop down menu select - the specific section you require parts for
5. Select SEARCH
A list of all parts for the assembly will appear on the left of screen and a diagram of the assembly will appear on the right of screen
6. REF NO. - each part on the parts list has a reference number that matches up with each individual part on the diagram
7. NUMBER - is the HONDA OEM part number which is used to identify each part - please quote this part number when requesting availability
8. QTY. PER ASSEMBLY - is the number of parts that are in the assembly. For example, if the part quantity per assembly is 2 and you need 2 - please enter quantity to order total as 2
9. PRICE - Prices listed are per individual item or a quantity of 1
10. QTY TO ORDER - This is the total number of a part you need. For example, if you require 2 o-rings of the same part number - please enter 2 as the total quantity to order
11. Select add to cart
For further assistance using the HONDA OEM parts finder please contact the store on (08)87250299