The RM-Z450 continues to deliver the class-leading performance that has made it one of the most successful 450cc motocross bikes ever produced. The 2016 model features a more advanced version of the Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) system which gives riders the edge over the competition for the perfect start. Paired with the ultra-lightweight and easily tuneable 49mm Showa SFF-Air fork which brings factory level performance and adjustability to riders of all abilities. Add in the rugged, yet super responsive chassis to the mix and it’s clear that the RM-Z450 continues to be a winner.
- New light weight front brake caliper reduces mass while still providing outstanding stopping force.
- Lightweight, battery-less, motocross-use electronic fuel injection system with progressive throttle linkage makes for efficient power delivery.
- 12-hole fuel injector delivers a fine fuel/air mist for efficient operation.
- Aluminium cylinder with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating, built for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer.
- Slim chassis design makes for a slim riding position, opening up the cockpit to allow the rider to actively take control of the machine.
- Showa piggyback-reservoir rear shock with high/low-speed compression damping adjustment, plus rebound damping and spring preload adjustments.
- The rear shock, working through Suzuki's superlative rising-rate linkage system, provides 310mm of wheel travel, delivering maximum traction.
- Race-inspired waved disc rotors and Excel aluminium rims are standard equipment.
- Gripper seat, with projected cross-shaped patterns on grey-coloured top surface provides the rider with additional grip.
- Maintenance cap for fuel pump and plug for fuel hose are enclosed for ease of maintenance when customer removes fuel tank for maintenance purposes.
- The muffler body uses conventional bolts, instead of rivets to simplify the replacement of muffler's glass wool packing.
Reference Number/VIN :RM-Z450
Drive Away :Yes
Condition : New
Body Style :SOLO