The RM-Z250 continues to evolve for 2016, delivering a higher level of performance with its new KYB PSF2 air forks and KYB rear shock, redesigned frame which improves upon its already class-leading handling, the addition of Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC), and extensive engine upgrades with over 80 redesigned internal engine parts delivering improved mid-range and broader performance.
- The RM-Z250s engine has been refined so mid-range power and torque is enhanced while maximum power is maintained. Power delivery is smoother and linear for easier control.
- New piston, including pin and ring, increase durability and improve power delivery through improved sealing
- Reduced Crank inertia and increased Magneto inertia reduce engine braking force
- Redesigned camshafts and valves increase overall power and contribute to smoother power delivery
- Redesigned decompression system for more precise operation and easier starting
- Redesigned kick drive gear, breather gear, kick idle gear also contribute greatly to the easier engine starting
- Redesigned Cam Chain tensioner reduces friction and increases durability, while a new adjuster has a greater range of tension to reduce drag
- Redesigned Crankcase improves oil lubrication and circulation, and reduces engine braking force
- Redesigned clutch cover features new oil level gauge window for easier maintenance.
- The advanced battery-less fuel-injection (FI) system features a 44mm throttle body with progressive throttle linkage and a 16-bit computer. The fuel injection system uses a unique capacitor-assisted starting system and is powered by a durable, lightweight magneto-generator after starting.
- The aluminium cylinder with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating is built for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer.
- Designed to improve the RMZ-Z250’s already outstanding handling characteristics, the 2016 frame has been modified resulting in greater cornering and straight line performance. Overall frame weight lowered by 2.5%.
- New light weight front brake caliper reduces mass while still providing outstanding stopping force.
- Race-inspired disc rotors and Excel aluminium rims are standard equipment.
- New Dunlop MX52 series tires are used featuring CTCS (Carcass Tension Control System) technology for superb rigidity and high level of grip.
- The gripper seat has projecting cross-shaped patterns on its top surface to provide additional adhesion and rider confidence.
Reference Number/VIN :RMZ250
Drive Away :Yes
Condition : New
Body Style :SOLO